Friday 11 April 2014

Bridie: I Think I Have A Problem!

In preparation for the challenge I decided to overhaul my sewing room. My partner and I have recently moved houses and it desperately needed doing so this was a good excuse! I was sat for hours folding all my fabrics and piling them into colour coordinated piles. Laura you would be proud of how neat and tidy it looks. I really enjoyed it and realised just how much fabric I own. Which is a lot! I inherited most of it from my grandma and defiantly get my love of fabric from her. It's probably a good thing we started this challenge I need to make a dent on my fabric supply before my house is filled to the rafters with fabric!
Can't wait to start sewing some cute summer dresses. I'm thinking lots of 1950s style day dresses and some wiggle dresses.


I also want to make some high waisted shorts out of the beautiful vintage corduroy fabric I have. Sadly I can't wear them quiet as short as I did when I was at university! 









No comments:

Post a Comment